Friday, August 15, 2008

Whew.

Chuck stopped by earlier to drink some beers and watch the current work-in-progress version of Interplanetary. And he didn't hate it! And he provided the beers!

This is a relief, as no one but me has really watched this cut yet. Well, my buddy Andrew watched it with me while I was in New York, but we had the sound down and were mostly discussing cinematography, effects, and other visual stuff.

Hopefully I'll have time this weekend to get the ending assembled and do some fine-tuning. Assuming I don't spend too much time working on pick-up shots on Sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chance,
I just got back from Atlanta where I spent the week visiting with my FX buddies Toby Sells and Bill"SPLAT" Johnson.I showed them the 20 mins. of edited footage you gave me and they LOVED it!They thought it was original and hilarious( they especially loved the intro.)Talk soon.
Jonathan

Andrew Bellware said...

I think the movie rocks! I love the way the visual style of it also tells the story. I'm gonna steal that idea for myself!

Chance Shirley said...

Jonathan -- that is awesome to hear!

Andrew -- thanks for the kind words!