Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So much stuff I want to write about...

...but I don't know if I should. I have a couple of pretty big movie-type projects coming up that aren't totally mine, and I'm not sure if I should be the guy to spill the beans. Maybe I can write about one of 'em next week.

It's too cold to write anyway. It snowed here in Birmingham, Alabama, again last night. If you've spent any time in the 'ham, you know that's downright bizarre.

If you want to brave the cold tonight, my band (one of 'em, at least) the Exhibit(s) will be playing at Stillwater tonight.

And James Brown, who I play Rock Band with (current band count: three actual, one virtual), made this avatar of me...


Since I have upcoming movie shoots--and since my avatar is wearing one--I guess it's time to get a new cowboy hat.

No comments: