Monday, March 10, 2008

More on OmegaCon.

I gave OmegaCon the briefest mention a few days ago. I can't tell you much about the Con you can't read on their web site. Which kind of sucks, since they don't really have any info about the Con film festival. I do know they're showing Hide and Creep around 11:59 PM on Saturday, and it will be preceded by a 3 minute, 12 second Interplanetary preview that I am rendering out to DVD as I type this.

I'm very excited about the preview. Ted Speaker edited it, and it makes me smile. To say any more would give too much away.

Looks like passes are $15 for a day and $40 for the whole weekend. The day pass is a bit expensive just to see our new preview. But if you catch a couple of other movies and other fun Con stuff, it's a bargain.

I'm also hoping to unveil the Interplanetary movie poster, courtesy of awesome local artist Katie McClung, at the Con. Katie has been working like a madwoman on this thing, and it's looking to be pulp-o-riffic. Barring any complications with the silk-screening process (old school!) we'll have a few of the posters with us this weekend.

If anybody makes it to the Con, email me and I'll try to catch up with you for a drink (hopefully we can find a bar within walking distance).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll be at omegacon making with photographs of nerds, so maybe I'll see ya up there.

arik

ps. i like nerds.